Home Forums Archived Forums Weaver II Theme Weaver II Pro Is there a way to post custom post-types?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ldekay
    Participant

Page with Posts works great for normal posts, but is there a way to automatically post custom post-types like calendar events (All-in-One Calendar Events -ai1ec- in particular)? I often find the need to create the calendar post then duplicate it as a regular post so it will be added to other pages. Something that would allow the calendar event to be added to the Page with Posts would be a great time-saver.

scrambler

The weaver page with post can display custom post type, just enter the slug of the custom Post type in the custom post type filter box of the page with posts options. 

To mix different kind of posts on the same page, you can use the Weaver Show Post plugin that will let you define filters to select any type of posts and how to display them, and then give you a shortcode to insert that in any content area.

This allows you to insert and mix several Show post shortcodes with any other content.

ldekay
    Participant

I got the custom post type slug ‘event’ from the Edit Post permalink URL but that doesn’t return anything (Nothing Found) when I plug it into the custom post type filter box. Should I look somewhere else for the slug?

ldekay
    Participant

Got it. Installed Weaver Show Posts and found it in the Filter set-up.
    Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘ Weaver II Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.