Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Archive Container Width

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Caetlyn
    Participant

How do I widen the container width of my Archive pages? Here’s an example

https://www.craftylion.com/genres/nature/

As you can see, the download button appears to have been cut off because the container width isn’t wide enough.

scrambler

The width of the container does not appear to be involved,  I increased it, and the x-overflow is already set to visible, and I cannot see nor find any download button in the HTML.

Also if done properly the button should not disappear regardless of the width of the container, or else it would be lost on mobile or when the browser changes size. If properly done, the button would just move when the container is smaller.

But with overflow being set to visible, even if badly designed, it would still be visible.

Are you sure the download button is activated, and if so do you know where it is supposed to be?

Edit:

It looks like you have to be registered to access download. maybe you can create a temporary account for us to test.

If you do set your answer as Private, so the credentials are not public.

Private Reply
    Caetlyn
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    scrambler

OK, so the layout is badly done using the wrong CSS flex option, and I don’t really want to mess with it as it should be done by the plugin developer.

But The post area is set to overflow hidden which ends up clipping it, and it seems we can change that without side effects.

Add the rule below to the theme Global Custom CSS rule box.

.post-area {overflow:visible;}

Keep an eye out for side effects

Caetlyn
    Participant

Thank you, @scrambler. It seems to have done the trick. I’ll keep an eye out and report any inconsistencies.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.