Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Upgraded from v4 to v6, and now CLS issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    satty
    Participant

Hi
    Hope you can help.
    Upgraded from Weaver Xtreme 4.4.8 and updated to 6.4.1 this weekend, nice and simple.
    However, my CLS according to lighthouse has since gone through the roof – its 0.459 for the homepage.
    I notice when loading a page in desktop chrome, there is a small “jump” to the left in the content, which was not there before.
    Assuming this the reason for the high CLS in desktop (and the incrase in CLS in mobile view also), any ideas how to fix it.
    Been through all sorts of weaver options, cleared cache, rerun Lighthouse, and still the same. Driving me mad!

url : http://www.satandpcguy.com

Cheers

User

@satty

Yes, it looks like there is a jump in the contents in a number of different browsers.

Have you:

1) Updated the “Weaver Xtreme Theme Support” plugin to V6.4 ?

2) Tested Lightspeed with your “non copy” plugin turned off ?

3) Tested Lightspeed with the cache turned off ?

Finally, FYI, I see this Console Error Notice — “javascript which failed to execute ‘write’ on ‘Document’ as it isn’t possible to write into a document from an asynchronously-loaded external script unless it is explicitly opened.” — but the security plugin here won’t allow me to send details.

Regards.

satty
    Participant

You are a genius.

Been changing all sort of font and wrapping and alignment things, never in a million years would I have thought of the security anticopy thingy. Turned that off and lighthouse now reports CLS of 0.048for desktop and 0.075 for mobile. And at the same time performance gone from 88% to 100%!

Still a small jump in the menu, which is too long for one line so jumps around whilst it sorts itself out, but i can live with that, unless you know of a way to sort that out too!

Will investigate the console error, never seen that before!

Many thanks for the speedy reply and great solution!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.