Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Mobile View Changes in Different Browsers

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tomvd
    Participant

Hi,

The forum is confusing. Not sure what to do in the pulldown or in the sidebar menu. Supposedly, there is an Absolute Weaver Forum, but it brings me back here, wherever here is.

Absolute Weaver is really lightweight. Good job on that. I’m having issues with mobile view. Two different WP installations: / and /blog/. https://www.deepermeditation.net and https://www.deepermeditation.net/blog/.

/ works fine. in /blog/ in mobile, the sticky header covers up the header image instead of pushing it down. In Chrome on my Android device, I don’t get a mobile hamburger menu either. I get the desktop menu with the desktop sidebar. This seems to vary by browser. Kind of lost. Not sure how to fix any of the above.

Thanks.

scrambler

You have a plugin “Thrive-leads” that is adding a CSS ruleĀ  that overrides the Theme body top-margin needed to make space for the fixed menu on mobile.

They are using the rule

@media only screen and (max-width:774px){
    body {margin-top:0 !important;}
    }

We may be able to override that overriding rule with yet another one, but I would first ask the plugin developer why they have enforcing such a rule.

You can confirm by temporarily deactivating the plugin

Weaver
    Keymaster

Please note that Absolute Weaver has turned out to be a failure. It was rejected by the WordPress theme review team for various reasons I still don’t really understand.

tomvd
    Participant

Thanks and thanks. Not sure why Thrive Leads would do that. I would think Thrive Architect would because most users create global headers and footers with it. In /, Thrive Leads created the in-content shortcode based sign up form. In /blog/, it created the slide-in form that appears during exit intent or after 45 seconds. Hmmm.

tomvd
    Participant

Thought of something. You can set Thrive Leads forms to slide in from the top or bottom on mobile devices. If you set it to slide in from the top, that’ll mess with sticky headers because it’s designed to push down content so that site visitors don’t lose their place while reading content.

scrambler

Slide in from the top is most likely the reason why this is happening. Let me know if you want me to look into CSS to make it work.

tomvd
    Participant

I just switched it to come in from the bottom.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.