Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme – Xtreme vs Weaver II Pro…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jaimereborn
    Participant

I’m trying to make a WordPress website very similar to this:  http://www.newlifestyles.com/

How challenging will it be for Xtreme to deal with the text box on the left side of the main image/slider/header and additionally the form on the right side of the main image/slider/header?

Can Xtreme do it, or would you recommend another theme?

…thanks,

scrambler

These don’t have much to do with the theme, but just with HTML and CSS

Depending if you have plus or not you have several ways to add the content in Xtreme, you may need some custom CSS to get it exactly where you want, and styling is up to you 🙂

jaimereborn
    Participant

…so, you would recommend purchases Weaver Xtreme Pro?

Weaver
    Keymaster

Of course, we it helps support our development efforts when people buy Weaver Xtreme Plus, but we really do recommend that you try the free version first. It is really full featured.

Plus makes it easier to customize some things, especially with Fonts. But the Free version has many of the Plus options displayed, but grayed out, so you can see if those options do things that you need to do.

But any efforts you put into designing with the free version will carry over 100% if you decide Xtreme Plus can help make your designing easier.

jaimereborn
    Participant

…thanks, Weaver.

I am buying the Pro version of Weaver Xtreme.  

I’ve used Xtreme basic on a couple of sites and there was a learning curve for me.

I was just trying to balance how well Xtreme Pro would accommodate building a website like this: http://www.newlifestyles.com/

scrambler

Once you have the base of the site setup, we can help figure out the best way to get these two boxes over the header image

jaimereborn
    Participant

^…ok, will do.

…thanks,

I will purchase Xtreme Pro to build it with.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.