Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme WPForm contact form hCapture not visible

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

Hi,

I created a form with WPForms light and actived the hCapture function. The icon of hCapture within the WPForm contact formula is shown, but on my webpage the hCapture function is not visible.

If you fill out the form and send it, you get the message “hCAPTCHA-Prüfung gescheitert, bitte später erneut versuchen.” So hCapture is configured but the checkbox is not shown.

I use the theme Weaver Xtreme 6.4 and I think it depends on this. On another homepage, the function runs normally and this page uses the theme ASTRA.

Has somebody an idea what is wrong?

Thank you in advance

Kind regards
    Gerd

User
    Participant

@[email protected]

Is the link you are having problems with on your contact page:
    https://www.jungtronic.de/ueber-uns/kontaktformular ?

If so, I got a a check box, and then “find the bus and the traffic lights…”

But I got no error messages when sending a Test Only message.

Regards and thanks.

[email protected]
    Participant

Which internet browser do you use?

I have tested with firefox. You are right: with Microsoft Edge I see the reCapture. So what happens here?

[email protected]
    Participant

I found my solution: Delete the cache of the browser helps

Thanks

Weaver
    Keymaster

If you consistenly get reCaptcha puzzles, then whatever code or plugin is used for contact or other info probably needs updating.

For some time now, the most used reCaptcah services no longer need to show puzzles. Been so long since I updated my websites that I don’t remember the exact details of what I needed to do to get the “hidden” captcha behavior, but it supposedly works a well as puzzles. May have had something to do with settings on Google.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.