Home Forums Archived Forums Weaver II Theme woocommerce weaver xtreme plus integration

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kiwimef
    Participant

hi there again, i am using weaver extreme plus and woocommerce. how do i know what (fonts, colours, etc) on the shop and on the single product page is controlled by

a) wordpress
    b) weaver xtreme pro or
    c) woocommerce ?
    the good old try and error (like colouring fonts in obvious colours etc) did not get me very far as nothing changes. is there a way to change the single product page layout through weaver? a plugin? on my site the product description does not sit next to the image, but below it, although on the right hand side (image aligned left). this only happened after converting from weaver II pro to extreme plus.
    could anybody please help, no coding? thanks in advance
    scrambler
    If the product page is a woocommerce template they control the styling, but sometimes there can be interference between the plugin styling and the theme styling.
    We have solved the issue you mention in previous post I believe, if you have not done a search, please do.
    If not, please provide a link to the page in question with specifics about what you are trying to correct / achieve.
    scrambler
    kiwimef
    Participant

scrambler, thanks again, you really made my day! i searched the forum again and i found your piece of code to paste into the custom css under fonts and custom, and it works, it’s pure magic to me! 

link
    http://3kiwis.co.nz/product/northcross-intermediate-fleece/

as for the styling of the product page, i am trying to change
    – the font for “northcross intermediate …”
    – the colour of the price and the amount in stock (this green is nowhere set in weaver)
    – the colour of the add to cart button
    thanks again, 
    scrambler
    1- The title is styled by woocomerce, so you should ask them where in woocommerce you can change it. If no option, the rule is using the selector below
    .woocommerce div.product .product_title
    So you can add a rule for the font style you want with that selector
    .woocommerce div.product .product_title {font-family:…..;}
    2- Same as above the woocommerce uses
    .woocommerce div.product p.price, .woocommerce div.product span.price
    They should have an option to change it
    3-  Same again, the woocommerce rule uses
    .woocommerce #respond input.alt#submit:hover, .woocommerce a.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce button.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce input.button.alt:hover {background-color:#935386;}
    All these being woocommerce style rule, you need to ask them is there is an option on Woocommerce BEFORE using an overriding rule
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘ Weaver II Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.