Home Forums Weaver and Plugin Interaction Woocommerce and place order

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tyson
    Participant

I do realise that this may not be a Weaver Xtreme issue but thought that I would ask the question here too, (I have also asked on the WooCommerce forum). I select an item from the shop at https://www.gsq.org.au/gsq-shop/ , for example a book, enter my details after proceeding to the checkout and then select any one of the payment methods at the bottom of the page and hit PLACE ORDER.  I am then simple redirected back to the home page of my site.  I know that this has worked before but cannot find when the change happened.  I have turned off all plugins and then just reactivated WooCommerce but that didn’t work.  Any help would be very much appreciated.

Weaver
    Keymaster

Is problem that you are no longer redirected back to the home page?

That sort of function really has no connection to the theme, but would be a feature of any sort of commerce plugin. For example, even Weaver’s shop will redirect to a specific page after a purchase. But that is the responsibility of the plugin, so you’re more likely to get help from the wooCommerce forum.

tyson
    Participant

Many thanks for your prompt help.  I was just about to edit my post to say that I had fixed the problem.  In order to get the breadcrumb working properly for the shop, we had changed the permalink for it and that broke that part of WooCommerce. Changed the permalink structure back again and the problem was solved.  

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘ Weaver and Plugin Interaction’ is closed to new topics and replies.