Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Woo-Commerce Cart & Checkout text color formatting in Black & White sub theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Holmey
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using Extreme for the 1st time, (and loving it thanks), with the site I’m developing using the Black & White sub theme and having an online shop running WooCommerce on it and seem to have a few slight formatting issues I’d appreciate help with.
    1. In the cart and checkout the prices in the tables have not picked up the colour formatting, they text color being black and matching the background, can anybody please suggest where I need to go, what I need to edit to get this right.
    2. On the product page the active tab is white instead of black as it should be, (with the text being white too so invisable). I’ve got WooCommerce Colors installed and tried changing the colour in the tabs setting, (it was set at white), but changes made here don’t seem to be picked up by the theme. How can I change the active tab in products from white to black when WooColors won’t change things?
    You help would be really appreciated.
    Highest regards,
    Holmey

Holmey
    Participant

I’ve tried what it says in http://forum.weavertheme.com/discussion/9567/table-txt-colour#latest for Weaver II, but putting #content tr th {color:black;} in Main Options/Font & Custom/Custom CSS as it seems you should do for Weaver Extrem and it’s still the same, doing nothing.

Still can’t find anything on the tabs on Product pages but seem to remember somewhere that it’s because WooCommerce uses an & where it is not needed, (I’m sure that it was Joy that pointed it out to me), but I can’t find the message about it anywhere.

Weaver
    Keymaster

We are far from WooCommerce experts. The only way we can help is with a link to a site showing the issue.

Holmey
    Participant

Hi Weaver, 

I’ve sent you a PM with a link to the site, (I didn’t want to post it publically on your forum as it’s an adult site), with Joy once having told me what the problem is via pm a couple of years ago, (but the PM seems to have been pruned), with from what I remember she said Woo uses an & where it’s not needed and it needing editing out from some code, (I had to do it on one of her sub themes), and it now seeming that BuddyPress uses the same as for sme reason they are overwriting the theme style.
    One of the things I love about Weaver II is the way it is so flexible and easy modified for Woo & BuddyPress, it would be great if it worked out of the box with these popular plugins.
    Highest regards,
    Holmey

Holmey
    Participant

I’ve managed to sort out one of the problems with:

div.message-content
    {

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:
    13.5pt”><span style="font-size:9.0pt;font-family:Consolas;mso-fareast-font-family:
    "Times New Roman";color:#222222;background:#F0F0F0;mso-fareast-language:EN-GB”>color:
    *#FFFFFF;*

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:
    13.5pt”><span style="font-size:9.0pt;font-family:Consolas;mso-fareast-font-family:
    "Times New Roman";color:#222222;background:#F0F0F0;mso-fareast-language:EN-GB”>}

13.5pt”>#buddypress
    div.message-box {

"Times New Roman";color:#222222;background:#F0F0F0;mso-fareast-language:EN-GB”>background-color:
    #242424 }

13.5pt”>#buddypress
    div#message-thread div.alt {

"Times New Roman";color:#222222;background:#F0F0F0;mso-fareast-language:EN-GB”>       background: #000000

<span style="font-size:9.0pt;font-family:Consolas;
    mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";color:#222222;background:#F0F0F0;
    mso-fareast-language:EN-GB”>}

Which sorted out the formatting problem with the Buddy Press messages that had left alternate messages unreadable as the text color matched the background color, all I have to sort out now is the problems with the Woo product page tabs that’s having the same problem.

Holmey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.