Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Widget footer area

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  merlojh 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

merlojh
    Participant

On the home page in the widget footer area how do I space the columns and have the media links on the right? Also how to just have the footer area on the home page not on other pages? Thanks John

http://www.singingtreeproject.org/

scrambler

Pay attention to your settings.

You have set the Footer widget area to 2 columns, but only used a single widget, so it is only using half the space.

You can hide the footer widget area in all the pages except the home page, by using the hide option found in every editing page.

merlojh
    Participant

I changed what I was doing now I have the social links on the right but how do I get them off the right edge and move them to the left? John

scrambler

You have set your footer to be expanded to the full browser width.

If you want its content to line up with the site content, undo that so the footer is the same width as the site

merlojh
    Participant

I do not see where I have it set full width I have it set align right and the width set 15% which moves it to the left. Did this in the footer widget area? John

scrambler

Check Main Option > Full Width option page

And it is the whole Footer not the footer widget area that is expanded

merlojh
    Participant

Do not understand I deselected both and it does not change it is still far right the only way I could change it was in the footer widget area and changing width to 15% but?

merlojh
    Participant

Got it now thanks! John

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.