Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Why is Login stretched on sidebar

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  wilderbee 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

funtimes
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve been trying to fix it under Sidebar but apparently not gettin it.  It’s just the regular [wp_login_form] you provide.

https://bayareaacctg.com/

Thanks in advance 4 your help! 🙂

scrambler

You need to elaborate, because I dont quite understand what you mean. I see nothing stretched, and am unsure of what you mean by fix it under the sidebar.

You have two content in the sidebar, the login in the primary widget area and the calendar in the secondary one. If you want the login below the calendar, reverse where you put the widgets

funtimes
    Participant

Sorry, been trying to fix it and changed it.  Please disregard that question.

I did click on Register, and got this > https://bayareaacctg.com/wp-login.php?checkemail=registered

yet no email came to my other email so someone cannot register.

Any ideas?  Thanks!

Weaver
    Keymaster

[wp_login_form] is not part of the Weaver Xtreme theme. You will have to figure out which plugin is providing it for you and ask their support.

funtimes
    Participant

Oh, in the Widgets area there is a widget that is “Weaver login” with that on it.

Anyway, I am trying to find one that’s like yours on this page and doesn’t toss us over to the wp pg.  If you happen to know one, please share.

I may have to install the bbp or other membership plugin since I can’t find one with a login/register/lost pw plugin square.

Thanks!

Weaver
    Keymaster

The login box at the top left of this page uses functionality of bbPress, so it is not a general web site widget.

I don’t know of a specific login widget that works like this one.

wilderbee
    Participant

Had the same query a few years ago.  Settled on the plugin ‘Ajax Login By WPH ‘.  It is still in the repository but ‘Warning: This plugin has not been tested with your current version of WordPress’.  Works fine with current WordPress.  Fits perfectly into a small spot. When clicked the login or registration happens inside a small pop-up box on top of the current screen, no travel to another page and back.  To use without a sidebar, put their widget into a shortcode and then put the shortcode on the page.  Other plugins may have become available since then, go through your testing cycles.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.