Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme What should I write in “Breadcrumb for Home” to hide the breadcrumbs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tomas
    Participant

Hello, I use the “Home” as my blog. Weaver seems to have an option to hide breadcrumbs from Hom section correct?

I would need to know what to write to change it from it’s default setting?
    scrambler

Main options > Menus > Info Bar > Breadcrumb for Home and Breadcrumb for blog boxes

Tomas
    Participant

Umm? There is only a checkbox for hiding breadcrumbs (which doesn’t hide breadcrumbs from blogposts and a box that says “breadcrumb

for home”, along with a line to write something in.
    Tomas
    Participant

Wait, I posted this on the wrong Category, my theme is Weaver Xtreme and not II.

Gillian

I moved your thread to the Weaver Xtreme section.

Have you checked out the options in Main Options > Menus > Info Bar ?
    scrambler
    Main Options > Menus > Info Bar > Hide breadcrumbs hides breadcrumbs everywhere.
    If you have a page that still shows breadcrumb after checking that option, we need a link to it.
    Know that you can also hide the whole info bar that contains the breadcrumb to free that space
    On single post page you have navigations not to be confused with breadcrumb that can be changed in Main options > Post Specifics > Post Navigation.
    Finally make sure you are not using the default WordPress Blog page. In Settings > Reading, Front page should be set to static, and Post page should have noting selected (showing –select–)
    Tomas
    Participant

Thanks, it’s fixed now! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.