Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Weaver Xtreme Update broke my site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jecho66
    Participant

Hi,
    Today I had started the admin part of my WordPress site and saw that there was an update for the theme Weaver Xtreme.

I just installed it and when I wanted to check something on my site, to my surprise, all my set colors were gone!
    I tried to set them back again, but after I click publish and check my site, it is still gone.
    The background stays white. If I set it back to the color green I had and click publish again, in the sample screen it looks okay, but when I check my site, it is still white.

It is not possible to change back my colors. please help!!

It had taken me quite some time to get the right color combos to my likings, and now I need to start over again.

jecho66
    Participant

Going through this forum, I saw a post and there was mentioned that you need to have an extra plugin installed. It was called Xtreme Theme Support.

After installing that plugin, I was able to set my colors again. Now need to go through everything again and try to set my colors right again.

Nor really happy with this update and hope for next time this will not happen again.

scrambler

@weaver, this makes the second person that had a problem while they did not have the Xtreme Theme Support installed

Weaver
    Keymaster

You should try re-installing Weaver Xtreme V 4.4.8, available as Weaver Xtreme 4.4.8 Final version at https://weavertheme.com/archive-downloads/

Since Weaver 5 does not delete your old settings, by reverting you should get all your color settings back.

You can then be sure the theme support plugin is installed and try V5 again, or wait till we figure out where the dependency on the theme support plugin is and then try v5 again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.