Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Weaver Xtreme Plus Per Page Options (★Plus)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ROBIN
    Participant

I am using the Absolutely Sub Theme.

I have always used these options on my pages when I needed some extra spacing. #container{width:80%;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;} #colophon{width:80%;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;}

I have used a workaround on this website, but I thought I should mention that it isn’t working on my particular site. I understand I may have done something in my code to disable it, so no worries, but I thought you might want to be aware, in case it is a larger issue than just for me.

The site is Bluemountain-pools.com

I don’t need a reply to this, it is just for your information.

Thanks for all you do!

scrambler

Not following, but you have options in the theme to do what these rules do.

In both the container and the footer option, you can set the width % and the alignment (center), so not sure why you would bother with these rules

ROBIN
    Participant

I only use them on certain pages of a website, not all the pages so it is a nice option on a per page basis.  It just seemed weird that they no longer were working, so I thought I would mention it.

scrambler

They should, so give us the link to a page where the rule is applied so we can see why they are not on it

Weaver
    Keymaster

I have not seen any issues with Per Page options. As @scrambler mentioned, we would need a link to a specific page that you have specified per page css options but that don’t work.

Weaver
    Keymaster

I just tried a new test on per post custom CSS, and it IS broken. Not sure if it is in the Extra Plugin, or in theme core support. I have a family wedding this week, so probably won’t be able to get to it immediately. A temporary work-around would be to add a single leading { in front of your CSS rules. Apparently the code that generates the CSS per post addition is adding the final } but not the leading {.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.