Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Weaver Xtreme Plus

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Weaver 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

jeanniejt
    Participant

I purchased the plus as I always do with Weaver Xtreme but when activated I can not longer get to my Appearance – Customize.  Comes up page not found.  When I deactivate the plugin the Appearance – Customize works properly.  How to fix as I want plus but is not performing properly.

Jean

Weaver
    Keymaster

We have had no other reports of any issues with installing, activating, or registering the license of Weaver Xtreme Plus with the latest versions of Weaver Xtreme and WP 5.0.2.

Could you be more explicit about the page not found message? Does it show the page URL it can’t find?

We’ve actually never heard of a report like this, so this is a real puzzle. The only conceivable thing I can think of is if the new site does not have enough PHP memory with Weaver Xtreme Plus installed. The PHP memory should ideally be at least 128Mb.

jeanniejt
    Participant

will go to c-panel and up the PHP then try again.  Thank you.

Jean

jeanniejt
    Participant

OK WordPress memory limit is at 256M  Still doesn’t work when plus is activated.  Gets a page not found.

Weaver
    Keymaster

Could you be more explicit about the page not found message?

The other standard thing to try at this point is to deactivate other plugins, one by one, to see if the issue goes away.

You could also open the Help tab from the Weaver Xtreme Admin page, and copy the system info section found at the bottom, and paste it here (feel free to edit out your site URL if you wish).

jeanniejt
    Participant
    This is what I get when I activate plus plugin.  When I deactivate the plus plugin the issue goes away.
    Home→404 Page not found
    <article id=”post-0″ class=”post error404 not-found”><header class=”page-header”>
    <h1 class=”page-title entry-title xl-font-size-title font-alegreya”>Sorry, no such page.</h1>
    </header>

It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching, or one of the links below, can help.

<form class=”search-form” role=”search” action=”https://www.valleyimagingproducts.com/” method=”get”><label> <input class=”search-field” name=”s” type=”search” value=”” placeholder=”Search for:” /> </label></form>

</article>

<h2 class=”widgettitle”>Most Used Categories</h2>

<li class=”cat-item-none”>No categories
    <h2 class=”widgettitle”>Archives</h2>
    Try looking in the monthly archives. 🙂

jeanniejt
    Participant

OK it was widget options plugin not playing well.  Don’t need it getting rid of it.

Thanks

Jean

Weaver
    Keymaster

Ah – good to know. You might be surprised at how often plugins break things. There is essentially no technical review of plugins (unlike Themes), and so they can try too much trickery and going into the guts of WP for things sometimes.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.