Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Weaver Xtreme Options Place

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 17 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Weaver
    Keymaster

Sorry, I misspelled it.

Yoast SEO

This is a nearly must-have plugin if you want to increase visits to your site.

It includes per-page and per-post options at the bottom of the block editor in a similar way that Weaver does, so if its options show on the right, it might indicate there  is something causing that.

jmittendorf
    Participant

The options of Yoast SEO are at the bottom of the block editor.
    Have I do to anything else with this plugin?

scrambler

Keeping or not keeping the plugin is up to you if you think it is useful.

While Yoast is installed, can you please post a screen shot of the Whole browser while in the page editing page, and showing all the various options areas

jmittendorf
    Participant

Here is the screenshot with Yoast Plugin installed:

https://ibb.co/5FZCQ7Q

Is this what you wanted?

Until this moment I have used Rank Math SEO

scrambler

Yes that clearly shows that the Xtreme 4 Options for this page are being pushed in the Right column but not Yoast SEO

At this stage only @weaver can suggest something to figure out why this is happening on your site…

Private Reply
    Weaver
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    jmittendorf
    Participant

@weaver: I have sent you an e-mail.

jmittendorf
    Participant

My provider couldn’t sent the first e-mail.

I try it with another e-mail.

Private Reply
    jmittendorf
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Weaver
    Keymaster

Thanks – I was able to log in.

I tried to edit several different posts and pages, and I only saw the Per Page/Post options shown at the bottom.

Can you give me the title of a specific page or post that was showing the options on the right?

See following post….

Weaver
    Keymaster

I figured out from your snapshot that the page ID with the Per Page options on the right was 24, which has the title Datenschutz.

So if I try to edit that page on my computer using Firefox, the Per Page shows at the bottom as expected. The only thing even a bit unusual about that page is that is is fairly long and requires a lot of vertical scrolling.

Which browser were you using?

jmittendorf
    Participant

I tried to edit several different posts and pages, and I only saw the Per Page/Post options shown at the bottom.

At the bottom of the pages I only see what I have posted in the screenshot (https://ibb.co/5FZCQ7Q)

Can you give me the title of a specific page or post that was showing the options on the right?

Every page are showing the options on the right.

I figured out from your snapshot that the page ID with the Per Page options on the right was 24, which has the title Datenschutz.

Yes the page “Datenschutz” has the page ID 24 .

So if I try to edit that page on my computer using Firefox, the Per Page shows at the bottom as expected.

You me, you see also the weaver xtreme options at the bottom of the page?

The only thing even a bit unusual about that page is that is is fairly long and requires a lot of vertical scrolling.

I will change this soon as possibly.

Which browser were you using?

I am using the current crome browser, but I have it also tested with the current microsoft edge browser and with the current firefox browser.

jmittendorf
    Participant

What happens when I uninstall all weaver xtreme plugins and the weaver xtreme theme, and I install the plugins and the theme again?

I would save the complete website before I uninstall the plugins and the theme.

jmittendorf
    Participant

I think I have found the problem.

I have deleted my acount complete. And then I have create a new account. And at the first view everything is ok.

jmittendorf
    Participant

Thank you very much for the excellent support.

Jörg

Viewing 15 posts - 17 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.