Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Weaver Xtreme Options Place

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    jmittendorf
    Participant

Hello,

I have a problem, made by myself, with the weaver xtreme options.

In one wordpress installation I have the weaver xtreme options under every page I have created. In an other wordpress installation I have the weaver xtreme options on the right side of the wordpress settings.
    How can I change this.
    Sorry for the answer, but I have nothing found in the forum.

Thank you very much for the support.

Jörg

Weaver
    Keymaster

I am a little confused about what you are asking.

Weaver Xtreme can show options in 3 places:

1. The global Weaver options (apply to all pages and posts displayed) shown on the Customizer menu.
    2. The same set of options on the “legacy” interface, shown on the Dashboard -> Appearance -> Weaver Xtreme Admin menus.
    3. Per Page and Per Post options displayed below the editor editing window when a page or post is being edited. Depending on the “Screen Options” in the upper right corner, at least with the classic editor, the Weaver Xtreme Per Page/Post options bar can be hidden or shown. And it can be displayed fully open, or collapsed depending on how you’ve clicked the arrow at the end of the bar.

The Legacy options will be displayed in a big window to the right of the Dashboard Options, while the Customizer version is on the left.

scrambler

If still not clear, you may want to post a screenshot of both situation, because what you describe does not quite make sense

jmittendorf
    Participant

Sorry, but how can I post a screenshot? With Shift+Alt+M and then? Sorry….

jmittendorf
    Participant

The global Weaver options (apply to all pages and posts displayed) shown on the Customizer menu.

Do you mean under Design -> Customizer -> General Options & Admin.
    I don’t mean that.

The same set of options on the “legacy” interface, shown on the Dashboard -> Appearance -> Weaver Xtreme Admin menus.
    I don’t mean that.

Per Page and Per Post options displayed below the editor editing window when a page or post is being edited.
    I think this is what I see in wordpress for the first installation

Depending on the “Screen Options” in the upper right corner, at least with the classic editor, the Weaver Xtreme Per Page/Post options bar can be hidden or shown. And it can be displayed fully open, or collapsed depending on how you’ve clicked the arrow at the end of the bar.

Do you mean the three points in the upper right corner?

jmittendorf
    Participant

Now I have found an option to show my screenshots:

The first picture you can see under: https://ibb.co/QQm9hs9

And the second picture you see under: https://ibb.co/j3w5dS9

scrambler

Wow, very weird, so basically the Xtreme 4 option for this page section display in the right sidebar instead of the page content area.

No idea what could cause that, @weaver may have more idea.

One thing to try is deactivate ALL non weaver plugins and see if that fixes the issue

jmittendorf
    Participant

One thing to try is deactivate ALL non weaver plugins and see if that fixes the issue.

I will try it, and then I give you an information.

scrambler

Also, for the page where the options are in the right column, take a snapshot of the whole browser so we can see the complete layout.

Open Screen Options at the top right, and take a snapshot of that

Weaver
    Keymaster

Likely an unclosed <div> somewhere is my buest guess

scrambler

@weaver I think you misunderstood.

This is not about the public site, but the Admin site.

When he opens up a Page editing page, the Xtreme 4 Options for this page section is in the Admin right column where the page attribute box and featured image box are.

Check his first image link

https://ibb.co/QQm9hs9

Weaver
    Keymaster

I understand that, but there could still be a misplaced <div> or something in a plugin.

Try adding the Yost search optimization plugin and see if its per page options end up at the bottom or the right on the same pages that Weaver’s switches.

scrambler

@jmittendorf

I had asked you to try and deactivate ALL non weaver plugins, did you try that?

jmittendorf
    Participant

Good morning,

I have just deactivated ALL non weaver plugins but nothing changed.

jmittendorf
    Participant

Try adding the Yost search optimization plugin and see if its per page options end up at the bottom or the right on the same pages that Weaver’s switches.

Which plugin do you mean?

When I search for Yost I nothing found?

jmittendorf
    Participant

Open Screen Options at the top right, and take a snapshot of that

This one? https://ibb.co/MPmmPLS

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.