Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Weaver Xtreme is not fully compatible with woocommerce.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    smith81
    Participant

There is a problem in Weaver Xtreme theme in woocommerce. On products page the display is not properly aligned. Display on right side of product image ( Title, price, add to cart button just appears below image. Though it can be adjusted through css, pl make changes in theme to rectify the problem.
    Here is the error sample:
    http://www.shortkart.in/product/studds-ladies-helmet-open-face/

scrambler

Just in case the rule to put in MAin options > Fonts & Custom > Custom CSS Rule box would be

.single-product .entry-summary {clear:none;}

As for whether or not that should be “Fixed” I will let @weaver comment 🙂

Weaver
    Keymaster

Woocommerce creates the page you linked to using what I would call unconventional layout. On one hand, they use a more or less standard .entry-summary class used by many themes, but they use it it an uncoventional order with uncoventional nesting.

I will start a topic in Weaver and Plugin Interaction called Woocommerce Hints that can be used over time to add little tweaks that might be help Woocommerce layout.

But as it stands now, Weaver Xtreme supports Woocommerce at a fairly basic level, providing the proper sidebar and display page template that Woocommerce needs to function properly. Providing custom styling is really beyond the scope of the support we can provide. This is partly because Woocommerce is a huge plugin which requires a steep learning curve, and we simply do not have the resources to learn all about individual plugins, even one as widely used as Woo.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.