Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Weaver x-Plus Menus

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ROBIN
    Participant

I am trying to use the Weaver X-Plus Menu in my Header widget.  I have selected to use the Primary Menu for my style menu option.

I need the menu to drop down even with the phone number which is my 3rd widget in the Header widget.  I have added Padding and margin, nothing is moving the menu.  I have left the primary menu on the page for now, just to show that these options are actually working in the primary menu area.

The link is http://www.quarters4horses.com

I am sure I am missing something very basic.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

scrambler

You site is flagged not secure so we cant open it

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from quarters4horses.com

ROBIN
    Participant

So Sorry about that.  It usually is installed when I start a new site, my hosting company had to do something special to fix it this time.

It should be up and working now.

Thanks for the heads up.

scrambler

To add padding to that first widget, add the rule below to your theme Global Custom CSS Rule box
    #weaverxplus_nav_menu-4 {padding-top:60px;}

Regarding your phone number, you added line return to lower it which is not a great idea and make it imprecise to match the other padding
    Given you seem to have HTML in that widget, you can add the CSS below to the existing style attribute to do the job (remove the line return)
    ;margin-top:60px;display:inline-block;

ROBIN
    Participant

You are the BEST!!!  Thank you very much!  Both worked great.

scrambler

Except it does not look good when the browser gets smaller…

To only apply both padding/margin when appropriate, you should remove the margin in the Phone number HTML (keep the display property), and replace the rule I gave you by the ones below

.is-desktop #weaverxplus_nav_menu-4, .is-desktop #custom_html-3  {padding-top:60px;}

.is-tablet #custom_html-3  {padding-top:60px;}

If you want more customization for mobile let me know

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.