Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Weaver Show Posts / HTML Insertion areas showing up.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lesljr
    Participant

I have content that shows at the end of each post in the post-post content and for the most part it works great.  I’m creating a page that is using the weaver show post shortcode.  The shortcode seems to be working fine, but is showing the content from the post-post content.

Look at http://wrestleclub.com/home-page-work-page/ to see what I’m talking about.

Here is the code from the post-post content area below.  I am testing to see if page is not a category, search, or tag page.  How can i test to see if the posts are generated from the shortcode so they won’t show up?

[php] if ( ! is_category() && ! is_search() && ! is_tag() ) {  echo do_shortcode(‘[mashshare shares=”true” button=”true”]’);  echo_ald_crp();  }[/php]
    scrambler
    Don’t know enough php to be sure, but have you tried to test if the page is not the page with the proper page id with something like   is_page(‘3719’)
    [php] if ( ! is_category() && ! is_search() && ! is_tag() && ! is_page(‘3719’)) {  echo do_shortcode(‘[mashshare shares=”true” button=”true”]’);  echo_ald_crp();  }[/php]
    lesljr
    Participant

that might work. I’ll give it a try

lesljr
    Participant

that worked. thanks.

Weaver
    Keymaster

Do note that that is a very specific solution as long as the page in question is 3719. If you ever migrate the site or redo that page, the ID can change. You should make a note to yourself somewhere about this page specific id dependency.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.