Home Forums Archived Forums Weaver II Theme Weaver II Pro Weaver options on “page with posts” disappeared after update to weaver ii pro 2.2.4

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    wdampier
    Participant

Website is http://www.naturus.com. Been running on weaver ii pro since jan. 2015.

I use the “page with posts” template to display posts. Since I updated the theme jan. 1 the weaver options dropdown that allows me to specify things like number of posts to display, the order, excerpts, etc. have disappeared. Pages still display but I’m unable to change any of the options.

This is critical for me because I need to create some new sections immediately but don’t have the options to make pages display pposts consistently.
    Any help greatly appreciated.

bill dampier

wdampier
    Participant

In fact I now notice that the “Weaver II Options For This Page” box has disappeared from the regular WP page editor admin page for all pages. I’m running WP 4.7 is this a known issue? 

wdampier
    Participant

And it is also messing up the margins on my pages. Not responding to changes in the global page default.

scrambler

I cant reproduce the issue.

First Save and download a copy of your settings from the save / restore page for good measure.

Switch to a different theme

Delete weaver II Pro completely

Reinstall Weaver II Pro from a freshly downloaded copy from your account

activate and see if the problem goes away.

Side Note:

You really need to think about upgrading to Xtreme.

https://guide.weavertheme.com/converting-a-weaver-ii-pro-or-aspen-site-to-weaver-xtreme/

Weaver
    Keymaster

I can’t duplicate, either. Do note that the Page with Posts options are not displayed until after you select the Page with Posts template and update the page.

wdampier
    Participant

Thanks for your answers and please pardon my delay in responding.
    I did as you suggested and installed the Weaver Extreme  theme. That had the effect of restoring all the Page-with-posts options in Weaver II Pro. Go figure. 
    Weaver Extreme is pretty slick, but it is missing a couple of features I use. For e.g. Weaver II Pro allows me to control the placement of borders: left or right, top or bottom. Is that included in the ExtremePlus package?

thnx again

wdampier
    Participant

Second thought: The conversion to Weaver Extreme is pretty easy. The detailed conversion guide had me a bit worried, but there were no problems. Takes a little while to find your way around the new option tho.

scrambler

once you are done if you need to do extra styling, just post a link to the site with details on what you are trying to do

wdampier
    Participant

thnx scambler. will do

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘ Weaver II Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.