Home Forums Weaver II Theme Weaver II Pro weaver II pro sub-sites no longer respond to custom settings

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  cwdlylion 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

cwdlylion
    Participant

I am running weaver ii pro on a 5 site multisite installation and haven’t gotten around to upgrading yet. My webserver (Hostgator) recently had problems upgrading the php version and possibly other server software and temporarily broke the site. I have everything up and running again, and the main site is working fine and looks good (obcon.org) but the subsites (https://journal.obcon.org/) do not seem to be responding to the custom settings and even if I select a subtheme from the list it doesn’t render properly. Any thoughts?

I do intend to move the installation to Weaver extreme plus but I am little concerned about making the move while the site is broken.

Thanks!

cwdlylion
    Participant

Just to check to see if it made a difference, I downgraded the wordpress installation to 5.0.3 and set the php to 5.6 (since I had done these upgrades in the process of getting my site back together after Hostgator’s debacle) but this hasn’t changed anything.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.