Home Forums Weaver II Theme Weaver II is OBSOLETE! Please, no Help for NEW sites!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  scrambler 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Weaver
    Keymaster

Weaver II and Weaver II Pro are now long obsolete.

Weaver Xtreme is now on Version 3, so we are now literally years past the last versions of Weaver II.

If you are starting a NEW Weaver II or Weaver II Pro site, we strongly recommend that you move on to Weaver Xtreme. It makes it much easier to create a modern looking site, and the user interface is really close to Weaver II’s.

But we are extremely reluctant to offer any help for new sites other than recommending Weaver Xtreme.

If you have small tweaks or issues with legacy Weaver II sites, we can still provide help.

We also will answer questions about converting an old Weaver II site to Weaver Xtreme.

But please, no more questions for new Weaver II sites!

LorSmi
    Participant

Hi. I have purchased and used, in the past, the Weaver II Pro theme. I’ve lately noticed some weird things going on and so I guess I’m ready to migrate. (I’ve already purchased the Weaver Xtreme Plus Plugin but haven’t done much with it)

Can you please point me to the best and most recent instructions on a smooth migration?

Thanks

scrambler

Remember to check the guide site ! 🙂

If you typed convert in the guide site filter box, you would get to the article below

https://guide.weavertheme.com/converting-a-weaver-ii-pro-or-aspen-site-to-weaver-xtreme/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.