Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Weaver Designer Block for Gutenberg

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Weaver 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

kiwimef
    Participant

Hi weaver,

where can I download your “designer block” plugin from? so far I have used the “column” block to put different blocks inside the columns, but one i have inserted an image into the left column i cannot put anything else but “preformatted” into the right column.

this seems to be possible with your new plugin.

thanks,

scrambler

If by “column” block you mean the flex column widget, then you may want to clarify what you mean bybut one i have inserted an image into the left column i cannot put anything else but “preformatted” into the right column. Because it does not quite make sense.

kiwimef
    Participant

thanks for your reply. i am using a block called “columns (experimental)” and wanted to insert an image in the left columns and a list in the right column for a recipe. it didn’t work all of lats week, but now all of a sudden i can insert the list. maybe i did something wrong before.

what is the “flex column widget” and where do i find that? in the block window i can only see the “columns (experimental)” and another one called “text columns”.

where is it possible to download that designer block weaver is showing in the demo?

thanks again,

scrambler

OK, Sorry for the confusion, The flex column widget is not a Gutenberg block, it is just a widget for widget areas that is part of the Xtreme Plsu Plugin.

If you need a Gutenberg block, then it wont be applicable.

@weaver will have to answer as of when his Gutenberg block plugin will be released or available as a beta download

Weaver
    Keymaster

While I’ve been promoting Gutenberg compatibility for Weaver 4.0, and will be soon releasing a Gutenberg block, we do not intend to provide support for Gutenberg in general. You question about the Gutenberg Columns block belongs in the support forum for Gutenberg, not here. Sorry.

scrambler

@weaver, his question to you was, when and where can he get your Gutenberg designer block plugin try and see if it solves his issue

Weaver
    Keymaster

It may be available in a week or two.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.