Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Trouble with margins in primary widget area

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    songerk
    Participant

I just converted from Weaver II to Weaver Xtreme and am trying to get the site looking how it did before. Here is the link: http://www.tryoncreek.org

The primary widget area, the right sidebar, used to have an 11px right margin. That disappeared; I’ve tried the following in Main Options>Sidebars & Layout>Primary Widget Area:
    – Checking Add Side Margins
    – Adding margin code to the CSS+ box, which already has a rounded corners rule in it: {border-radius:5px;margin-right:11px;}
    When I tried the latter, the widget area moved all the way down to the bottom left of the page. The same thing happened when I tried the same code in Main Options>Fonts & Custom>Custom CSS Rules: #primary-widget-area {margin-right:11px;} or .widget-area {margin-right:11px;} Each time, the widget area moved all the way down the page.
    I’m probably making some basic coding mistake, since I’m a total amateur. Let me know what I’m doing wrong; thanks so much.
    scrambler

Just check the box Add side margins (no custom CSS), and post back as is if that does not do what you want.

songerk
    Participant

Add Side Margins is checked, but unfortunately doesn’t work.

scrambler

My bad, this is for the space between sidebar and content.

What you want is right padding on the container in  Main Options > Wrappings Area > Container Area >  Padding right box

songerk
    Participant

Fixed! Awesome; thank you! 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.