Home Forums Archived Forums Recommend a WordPress Plugin The Best E-Commerce Plugin(s)?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mpilla11
    Participant

I am developing a site in Weaver Pro II. the client is going to want to add an e-commerce capability in the future…that is allowing users to view products, set up accounts, put items in a shopping art, check out and pay with a credit card.

Is there a plugin or a combination of plugins that work best with WPII. It’s a medical supply company so there are likely to be a fair number of SKU#’s

Thanks

Weaver
    Keymaster

Two plugins are known to work well with Weaver II.

TCP – The Cart Press has a special Weaver II child theme.

WooCommerce – this is one of the most widely used ecommerce plugins, and has lots of support and features.

lambert
    Participant

I am almost finished with my first shopping cart using Woocommerce, and I have found the integration with Weaver flawless. I will put it in showcase once it’s up for you to see

bonsaiherb
    Participant

WP Simple Paypal Shopping cart  would be my choice.

RajivS
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I would also suggest WooCommerce to be the best solution for this situation because it gives features such as a cart, easy checkout etc.
    We have worked on many such customizations for our clients in WooCommerce.
    Have a look at our services, if you have any such requests feel free to contact us.
    Regards,
    Rajiv

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘ Recommend a WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.