Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Testing if I can open new thread

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    scrambler

This is just a test

Weaver
    Keymaster

There was a new version of bbPress just released a couple of days ago, and I’ve just updated.

The read/unread notices are coming from a 3rd party plugin. I will post on their support tread to see if they’ve gotten any issues.

travincult
    Participant

I am still unable both to start a new discussion, as well as to post a reply in an already existing thread (at least when I already have posted once in that thread). I have now twice since December experienced that I could post only once in an existing thread I hadn’t posted in before – but when I try the second time, I am now allowed to. And I have at no moment been able to start a new discussion.

Therefore I now try to post in an existing thread I haven’t posted in before (this one) – to see if I succeed this time!

What I tried to post is the following: (maybe you can answer me per email – or open a new thread to answer – if you read it):

• Can you help with CSS code to enlarge all featured images on single post pages – for instance on this page: https://travelinculture.com/san-gimignano-italy/ – (going a bit beyond/wider than the rest of the post)? I have tried in various ways – but without success. I only want to do it for featured images – not any other images.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.