Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Tentative Weaver Xtreme Plus Release Date – 4/17

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Weaver
    Keymaster

Due to an unexpected long delay in WordPress.org approving the Weaver Xtreme 1.1.2 update, the release of the new version of the Weaver Xtreme Plus version 1.1 plugin has been a bit delayed – April 17 is the current target date.

The option “Use SmartMenus” option will not function as expected until the X-Plus 1.1 version is released.

Remus
    Participant

You mean it’s required a week so every admin have enough time to update their Weaver theme installations ? Or am I just missing other logic.

Weaver
    Keymaster

It is a resource availability issue. I am unavailable to perform the upgrade properly until later next next week. It is also related to April 15th – which is an important USA deadline.

And there are a few small last-minute changes to the plugin that have been suggested that will benefit many users, but need proper testing first.

Remus
    Participant

This is great… if you need feedback, I have one site still working on it. I would be glad to be a tester!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.