Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Tagline edit

Topic Resolution: Answered
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Answered
    Arro
    Participant

@scrambler

I found your help info for positioning a tagline. That much was obvious to me but darned if I can find where to edit the tagline content so it no longer says “Just another WordPress Site.” Thank you.

Weaver
    Keymaster

It was moved into Weaver’s Customizer menu organization. So, from the Customizer, open “General Options & Admin -> Site Identity”

Arro
    Participant

At General Options & Admin I do not see a Site Identity only:

Homepage Settings

Set Options Level

Admin

Save Settings

Restore Settings

Legacy Weaver Xtreme

Arro
    Participant

Customizer never loads, I get the message “Please wait, Customizer is loading” but it never loads which is why I went back to the original page layout from a few years back.

Arro
    Participant

I opened the General Options & Admin tabs listed in my reply above and do not see anything about site identity.

Best Answer
    scrambler

This reply has been accepted as the best answer.

May be I am confused.

Are you speaking of the Actual Tagline that shows up below the site title?

If so that is a WordPress settings located in the Dashboard > Settings > General > Tagline.

If you are speaking of something else, please elaborate about what you call “tagline content”

Arro
    Participant

Thank you, Scrambler, that is it!

Weaver
    Keymaster

The Site Tagline is indeed on the Dashboard Settings menu, but it is also found on:

Customizer -> General Options & Admin -> Site Identity -> Tagline

You can also set the Logo, Site Title, and Site Icon on that menu.

On most themes, the “Site Identity” menu is found at the top level of the Customizer Level, but it was relocated for Weaver, along with the “standard” top level options Homepage Settings, Background Image, and Additional CSS to appropriate locations in the Weaver Menu hierarchy.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.