Home Forums Archived Forums Weaver II Theme Weaver II Pro table responsive lookalike

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    swmagic999
    Participant

The site I’m trying to make mobile-friendly is justaminutellc.com.

The site conversion http://jam.avwebmaster.com/products is mobile friendly (even WITH the tables) but only in full mode.

How do I “see” in full mode but vertical mode (it doesn’t slide to make the right half visible…but it should resize (Content wider than screen) or something.

I tried the Liquid Magic plugin but that just breaks cells apart and presents them vertically…not so good for “comparing” plans.

scrambler
    Tables are inherently hard to make responsive.
    Yours is actually pretty good, the reason it stops scaling too early is because of
    directors/officers/members
    Which is unable to break into several lines. Replace the slashes by spaces and all is well.
    When the table is styled properly with % width like yours, the one thing that will stop a column from shrinking is when the text inside cant be broken out.
    There may be additional CSS that could allow the line to break, but you will have to research that.
    Note: You are using Smart Mobile mode (that gives the Fullview icon), this is really an old deprecated mode, and you would be better off using a responsive mode
    swmagic999
    Participant

scrambler
    Not sure what you mean by that 🙂
    You can also read the thread below for ways to change the table styling when the screen becomes smaller
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘ Weaver II Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.