Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Sticky page title amd more

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dosolutions
    Participant

Hi

Several questions.

1. is it possible to stick the page title for any sub menu page? I already have parent page menu items highlighted, but it is not clear (without bread crumbs) where one is when on a sub menu page. There is space next to the stuck logo. Desktop and mobile preferably.

2.  why is it that the sub menu items (desktop) do not have a shadow, even though I selected that in the primary menu bar sub menu area of weaver extreme plus?

3. What is causing my site logo on the menu to get squished width wise at mobile view in portrait mode?

4. is it possible to have the site title stuck to top how on mobile view, right of the logo?

5. Why is the site title (added to menu bar) way off the screen on the left, when stuck in desktop mode?

Site URL: rep dash solutions dot com

thanks

scrambler

I cant get to your site, just give us the name as SiteNameDOTcom.

I please clarify #1, what you mean by Stick

dosolutions
    Participant

rep-solutions dot com

Sticky menu + sticky page title on desktop.

Also menu sub items would look better without the top border. Am playing with css now…

scrambler

Sub Menu are apparently not included in the shadow setting, @eaver can confirm if tha is intentional or not.
    In the mean time, you can add the shadow to the sub menu box by adding the rule below to the them Global Custom CSS rule box

.sub-menu {box-shadow:0 0 3px 4px rgb(0 0 0 / 25%);}

Removing the top border of the sub menu box could be done with
    .menu-primary ul.sub-menu {border-top:none;}

I assume by stiky you mean Fixed on top with the menu.
    But I do not know what you mean by page title as I don’t see one in the page you linked to.
    Be specific about what text in that page should be fixed, of give us the link to a page that has it

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.