Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Gallery block problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nomdepomme
    Participant

I couldn’t find any other way to figure this out or who or how to ask otherwise, so I’m asking here.

I am using the block editor with

Weaver XtremeVersion: 4.4.7.

I use this plugin  – Gallery Custom Links, so  I can add links to the images in the gallery.

I put 3 images per gallery block in one row, then I put in a new block with 3 images in a row.

After about 18 rows, I got the result shown at the link below.

I cannot edit or delete the row with the smaller images. I tried deleting the block but it still appears. I deleted the html code and the block to no avail.

I have been able to add more rows after the bad one, and they look ok.

I haven’t published the page, except briefly, because it is a password protected page.

Can anyone shed some light on this problem?  gallery block problem

scrambler

Please don’t post in other people thread, open your own (done now). It sounds like your block has become corrupted. If deleting content is not showing up, it could also be a cache issue. make sure to clear all caches. If not the issue, you may have to recreate the content from scratch

nomdepomme
    Participant

I didn’t mention it, but I had a similar problem when I tried to use the same content without the block editor. Just the classic editor and align everything left.  Sorry about posting wrong but it’s hard enough to find info. Thanks for replying so promptly. Would “start new discussion” be my own thread?

scrambler

Yes, “start a new discussion” is what you would use to create a new thread.

If you still have problem creating the content, you will have to be more specific about about what that content is.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.