Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Spacing menu items

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    canoot65
    Participant

Scrambler, this option

Desktop Menu Spacing em Primary Menu Bar: Add space between desktop menubar items (Use value > 1.0)

doesn’t work with me. No matter what number I put in there, nothing happens. Here is the site: http://www.nordoy.net/

scrambler

This discussion was created from comments split from: How do I adjust the space between main menu items?.

scrambler

I don’t see any value active there right now.

Put a 2 in that box and post back.

Also tell us if other options are working.

Finally sometimes when an option does not wrok, it is because the CSS file is broken due to some bad CSS (syntax errors) in some of the custom CSS you used. Check all your CSS+ boxes and Main options > Fonts & Custom > Custom CSS Rule box for syntax errors (use a CSS validator if needed)

canoot65
    Participant

There is (and has been since I asked this question) a value of 2 in that box. (I tried with other values as well, with no result.)
    Other options in the Primary Menu Bar are working.
    I can’t find any bad CSS by checking all the CSS+ boxes under Menus & Info Bars. Also, I did run the site through an online CSS validator. I have added only two lines of custom CSS in Fonts & Custom.

Weaver
    Keymaster

My apologies –

There is a fix for that menu spacing in the about to be released update for Weaver Xtreme (Version 1.1). Should be posted on this site later today.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.