Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme spacing between meta-info-wrap and post-title/page-title

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mbreese
    Participant

I am trying to reduce the space between the meta-info-wrap and post-title/page-title.
    If I enter 0 in the space after post title field, there is no change. .01 em does make it closer, but I need it a bit closer than that still. Are there any other adjustments or does this need major surgery.
    Oh, and I have reduced the size of the text in the meta-info-wrap by half.

scrambler

We are not Mediums 🙂

Please provide a link to the page with Specifics

mbreese
    Participant

I’m building the site locally… so..
    here is a link to the last site you helped me with. I left it up to have somewhere to mess with the theme and work stuff out. most things I’m building i do locally– don’t absolutely need to have an internet connection that way.  http://www.greensomuch.com/weaverxagain/

mbreese
    Participant

ok. in the Main Options>Post Specifics>Post Title I entered 0.0 instead of just 0 and that makes the margin-bottom be 0em. (If you just put 0, it goes to the default 0.15em.) I also added

.page-title, .post-title {
        padding-bottom: 0.0em;
    }

to custom css field in Fonts & Custom. That moved the meta-info-wrap closer to the title too.

I still want to move it a bit closer– snug right underneath the post title, but can’t identify any other class with margins/padding to make that happen.

Gillian

Try a line-height rule eg 

line-height: 90%;
    mbreese
    Participant

Got it. Added this to custom CSS:
    .page-title, .post-title {
        padding-bottom: 0.0em;
        line-height: 0.6em;
        margin-top: 1em;
    }

mbreese
    Participant

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.