Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme site-review plugin

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Denis
    Participant

I am using this plugin for reviews on my accommodation page.

However font seems to be inherited from weaver xtreme and can’t see any colour in customise that brings that to visible.

I am using the child theme black and white and text font is white and so is background. I think it may be a xtreme inherited font colour but can’t find it. It also doesn’t seem to be visible in the inspect side of chrome. (same problem occurs in explorer) but problem is resolved when theme is changed to tweenty 19. Can you give me some idea what i should be doing.

scrambler

Please provide a link to the page with the problem, and be VERY specific of where to look

Denis
    Participant

thanks for replying. this is a wierd one as in other child modes it works in the back end . I am sure it is just a font problem but not sure what font colour I have to change. You will see a form to fill out. the top is a star rating which works but the other entries are not visible in this theme. I can see the entries going in and I can change the background of the form temporarily in the inspect mode. Hope that helps

https://eurekafarm.com.au/bloghh/farm-accommodation/accommodation-review/

Denis
    Participant

just a few more things that I have observed. In admin mode a warning circle comes up when you place the cursor over oneof the form lines. The cursor itself doesn’t change to an entry format either. (sorry if terminology is wrong).

scrambler

I am not sure I see what you see.

the form is over a dark grey background

I see the following text in white

Your overall rating Select a Rating
    Title of your review
    Your name
    Your email
    This review is based on my own experience and is my genuine opinion.

In between are white boxes with grey text inside

Summarize… Tell people, Tell us your xxx,
    Submit your review

So what exactly are you seeing different?

scrambler

NOW you seem to be using an Optimizer plugin.

These are known to break the theme in very unpredictable ways.

Weaver Xtreme Already optimizes CSS and JavaScript. Any  additional optimization will usually breaks the CSS and Scripts.

So first thing to try is to deactivate the Optimizer plugin.

Denis
    Participant

hi Scrambler,

I tried turning off autooptimize and no change. the problem seems only to exist with this child theme. try going to this site indicated above and filling in the form. text and background are both white. also no sign of the cursor as you move over the form. I have tried changing the text colour as it is an inherited feature hence should be under  weaver xtreme control but no luck .

scrambler

What color did you set in Main Options > Content Areas > Text > Input area text ?

Because right now it is set to white, so set that to black and post back

Denis
    Participant

how dumb can I get. that fixed it. I also turned off the plugin autoomptimize based on your suggestion and loading time improved. again thanks for your help. regards Denis Buchanan

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.