Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Sidebar Color Flow to the Bottom

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  scrambler 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Patti
    Participant

I’m Patti’s webmaster. So most of the time, that it appears that Patti’s posted to this forum, it’s actually been me . She allowed me to use one of her Weaver Xtreme Plus license’s on my https://QuiltTherapy.com website.

I’ve read the documentation & I’ve read the numerous (gazillion) forum topics on this same issue. But none of them have solved my problem. The color on my primary (and only) sidebar is not flowing to the bottom unless you refresh the page. And my blog visitor’s wouldn’t know enough to do that.

Would you please take a look at my site & tell me what I’ve done wrong? Or what I need to do to make the color of my sidebar flow to the bottom all the time?

TK Harrison

scrambler

I  don’t see any problem when opening your site on Edge or Chrome and navigating to other pages.

So you need to elaborate on the exact scenario that shows the problem and specify in what browser.

Also test on different computer and browser to see if you see the same issue.

Make sure you don’t have any browser add on that could be messing with the scripts, an no plugin with CSS / JavaScript optimization feature, as these usually break weaver scripts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.