Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Side bar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    merlojh
    Participant

When the site http://www.vitalityforlife.info/ goes mobile the side bar is on the top I want the main page to come up on top? Are there settings I can change so text comes first then the side bar?
    Do you understand what I am getting at? Thanks John

scrambler

This is a sidebar setting. You can choose for the sidebar to stack above or below the content. (ie: Sidebar on left versus Sidebar on left (stack top))

You have global sidebar settings in Maion options > Sidebar & Layout, and you can override the sidebar setting on any page using the Sidebar Layout options in the page editing page.

Do make sure you have installed the Weaver Xtreme Theme support plugin as it is the one providing the per page options

Weaver
    Keymaster

Note that the DEFAULT setting for sidebar display is to stack them below the content on mobile. This means that at some point, you have selected the stack on top option for the sidebars – either in the main options, or as a per page option.

merlojh
    Participant

I set everything to default but side bar still comes out on top of the content. What am I doing wrong? John

scrambler

Create a test page.

In the test page editing page, in the “Select Sidebar Layout for this page ” drop down list, try the various sidebar modes and test by previewing the page and shrinking your browser until the sidebar stack.

Try “Sidebar on Right”  that should stack below, versus “Sidebar on right (stack on top)” that should stack above.

Aslo try “Sidebar on left”  that should stack below, versus “Sidebar on Left (stack on top)” that should stack above.

Post a link to the test page when the option “Sidebar on Right”  is selected

scrambler

I supposed you found your issue, as Your page now has the sidebar that stacks below the content

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.