Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme showhide background color

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    weaverfan
    Participant

I have a showhide area. Now I’m looking for a different background color for the opened (showed) text area. I think I have to write it in the custom css rules. Would you please tell me, what css I have to fill in the custom css rules?

Weaver
    Keymaster

I’m not sure how much CSS you know, but I’ll give the short answer first.

In this case, it would be probably be best to wrap the show/hidden area directly in its own <div style=”background-color:red;”>content</div> inside the show/hide shortcode from the Text View of the post/page rather than create a class in the site Custom CSS option.

weaverfan
    Participant

It works, thank you. But we have 50 show/hidden areas at one site. It is laborius to set the code in every show/hidden area. I think it would help us a lot when we can use the custom css option. Or what do you think about it?

The site is under construction so you have to fill in the username 7890 and the password 454545
    scrambler

I am not sure I follow, but if you want to style all your showhide the same, just use

[showhide]<div class=”myshowhide”>your content</div>[/showhide]

Then style the class with a rule in Main options > Fonts & Custom > Custom CSS Rule box like below

.myshowhide {background-color:red;border-radius:15px;}

weaverfan
    Participant

Thank you very much!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.