Home Forums Weaver Show Posts & Show Sliders Show Sliders – Mobile

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dnadesign 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dnadesign
    Participant

Hello,

I have added a slider to show posts, and have ticked the option in the navigation controls not to pause on hover or slide control click. Works perfectly on desktop but pauses when touched on Mobile device

Any advice?

http://cd1.dnaonline.co.za/

scrambler

There is no Hover on Mobile, so that option would not prevent a Touch which is a click to pause.

The other option you mentioned, I suppose is “ Don’t pause slide show when user clicks a Slider control.

That applies to the slider controls, but you do not appear to have any controls on your slider, so it would not apply either.

dnadesign
    Participant

Thanks Scrambler – So there is no way I can stop the pause when the slideshow is on a mobile device?

scrambler

@weaver would have to comment

Weaver
    Keymaster

Nothing you could add or do. The mobile touch library used by the slider worked when the plugin was developed (that’s been several years), but I don’t know if there are updated touch libraries now.

But I’m simply not going to be able to do anything to investigate that in the near future. Sorry.

dnadesign
    Participant

No problem, Thank you for your response

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.