Home Forums Weaver Show Posts & Show Sliders Show Posts shortcode – display title below the featured image

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  scrambler 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

rmniemela
    Participant

I’d like to use the [show posts] shortcode to display the featured image of the post, and the title below the image. The image should be centered above the title. I’ve tried to use the code below to try to reversed the image then title, but that doesn’t work at all – you get the standard display with the excerpt. No settings when creating a filter seem to allow this kind of order either. Is there a way to do this? I’m sure I can use some css to center the image, it’s the css or option to show the title under the image that I need.

[show_posts category_name=xxx cols=3 show=featured_title]

rmniemela
    Participant

Found a few hints in a few other discussions. Solved it with the following css code:

.atw-show-posts-filter-front_page .post {position:relative;margin-bottom:250px;overflow:visible;text-align:center}
    .atw-show-posts-filter-front_page .post img {float: none; margin: 0 0 0 0;}
    .atw-show-posts-filter-front_page .entry-title {position:absolute;top:210px;left:0px;right:0px;text-align:center}

scrambler

If you need any more help, please provide a link to the page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.