Home Forums Weaver Show Posts & Show Sliders Set custom size of slider main image

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  scrambler 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

docrocks
    Participant

I’m a newbie with Weaver, having just taken over a website that runs several autoscrolling sliders. The WP site is current (5.2.2) and is running Weaver version Show Sliders Plugins (V 1.4.10). I can only find the usual thumbnail, small, medium etc.  …. settings In the Image Slider Layout settings menu. How can i set a custom size of the  image that auto-displays above the gallery of images?

Also, on Chrome the gallery advances to the 2nd mage and stalls but auto-scrolls as it should  on  MS Edge and Firefox. Any reasons that should happen?

scrambler

Please provide a link to your site.

The size of the slider depends on three things.

• The size of the images you use. they should be at least a big or bigger than the largest size the slider will have
    • The size of the content area where the slider is. By default the slider will scale to 100% of the content area it is in.
    • The Size percentage setting. The slider options include a size option (percentage) that allows you to limit the size of the slider to a Percentage of the content area.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.