Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Search field – Hourglass and social buttons

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    karen
    Participant

Still working on converting from Weaver II PRO to Weaver Xtreme Pro. Wondering if you can point me to how to get rid of the hourglass search feature in my header. 

2. You took the social buttons out of the menu bar. is it possible to put them back there easily? 
    thank you. 
    karen
    Participant

Found the search field and was able to disable it.  

scrambler

First for the sake of avoiding confusion, it is Weaver Xtreme with the “plus” plugin not Xtreme Pro 🙂

2) You can add the social buttons to the search bar by putting a social shortcode in the menu bar Add HTML area 

karen
    Participant

thank you.. I contunue to be confused, would be logical that if it were Weaver Pro, Xtreme Pro would follow, but muddling through with your help. 

scrambler

I wont argue about names, but the key difference is that Weaver II and weaver II pro were actually two separate themes, and pro being a licensed one it could not be updated via wordpress

With Xtreme things are a lot easier, Everyone uses the same base free Theme which is Weaver Xtreme (along with its free Weaver Xtreme theme support plugin) and updates through wordpress.org.

Advanced users only need to add the “Plus” plugin for added features

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.