Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Save/Restore namegiving question

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    tix
    Participant

Greetings,

Using Xtreme Plus

I’m lost at where the save/restore option is allowing you  to add a name and description when you save settings. This is a  nice feature because it gives the name you saved as the “subtheme name” that is used.

I did it for a new site, but now I’m doing another site and don’t see that option anywhere. I did a conversion from Weaver II pro.
    Is the option to give a name to your saved settings gone, once you uploaded an already saved setting? If so, how can I change the name?

Thank you. Have a nice weekend.

scrambler

It has never been there and it would be nice.

Right now, you download the setting file on your computer and then rename it there

tix
    Participant

Hi scrambler,

Yes it’s there, I’ve just found it back in Advanced Options –>Admin Options: Theme Name and Description:”You can change the name and description of your current settings if you would like to create a new theme
    theme file for sharing with others, or for you own identification.”

If you fill that in and save the settings as .wxall and then upload again, you get the name you gave it as subtheme name.

Have a nice weekend.

scrambler

Good catch 🙂

tix
    Participant

I was surprized myself that I found it back. 🙂

Now struggling with  a few other things:

1. I’ve never used page-with-posts before: How can I get rid of the headline “Category Archive” in front of the post title if you click on a post excerpt to view the post content?
    2. I get the bar under the post title on the page-with posts-excerpt, but doesn’t show on the post itself.

Here is the test site

scrambler

1- I don’t see a category archive label when I click on a post excerpts to access the single post page. You should only see that when you access an archive page like author or date or category.

We can get rid of that with CUstom CSS. Add the rule below in Main Options > FOnts & Custom > Custom CSS Rule box

.category-title-label {display:none;}

2- How did you set the bar under the title?

scrambler

2- I never noticed, but the post title on a single post page is actually considered the page title, so you need to check the option for a bar under page titles too

tix
    Participant

Thank you for solition 1 🙂

I’ve set the bar on the Post Specifics –> Post title options.
    Can’t have a bar under single page titles.  Maybe I can try with replacing the post title bar with a hr – but maybe not, because I also noticed the hr I entered under the first textline of the post doesn’t show on the page with posts.

Have a nice day

scrambler

We can add the bar manually with the rule below in Main Options > Fonts & Custom > Custom CSS Rule box

.single-post .wrapper .page-title {border-bottom: 2px solid #461511;}

tix
    Participant

Thanks scrambler !
     Have a nice day.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.