Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Safari: space on the right side using expand areas

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nele 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Nele
    Participant

Homepage: https://barbarossakinder.de
    Admin: 001
    Password: 246810

On desktop and tablet using safari, you can scroll the page from right to left. Doing this there is a white space/border on the right side instead of show up edge to edge. It is on every page of the website. If you scroll down the page there is a blue area and this area is without this space. I cannot find the cause for it. How ca I stop this behaviour? Here is a picture with the space, that shows up:

Also there is a very small white space on the left side of the parallax sections (I created them with weaver posts) on desktop view. How can I remove this?

scrambler

I don’t see any of that on edge Chrome or Firefox, and I have no way to test Safari.

@weaver is also away until the end of the week.

• Try to think if you have any content that is specific to Safari.
    • Try deactivating non Weaver plugins
    • Try purging caches…

Nele
    Participant

Thank you for the suggestions. The plugin “Ultimate Add-Ons for Gutenberg” causes the problem. So I try to replace the parts with this plugin on the website.
    The second issue we have also on other websites. Shall I write it into the forum next week again, when weaver is back?

scrambler

Do you see the second issue on any other browser than safari?

Nele
    Participant

It is only on the first parallax picture (with the doctor and the nurses) and it shows up on Safari and Chrome but not on Firefox. You’ve got to open the screen wide.
    On mobile view there is a space (about 1px) on the left side as well on Safari and Chrome.

(On desktop view it is the same for example on this website on the header: https://blancke-krauss.de)

scrambler

The line on the left side is in the background image 🙂

Nele
    Participant

Thank you @scrambler! Such an easy solution – how could I overlook this! Great to have it solved! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.