Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Running a GIF

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Maureen 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

MechanicMan
    Participant

I have a small GIF file I created.  Basically, a static background picture where some text that fades in and out, kind of a page trademark/logo that I use with certain ads on Facebook, Twitter etc.  I want to run it next to a small article/ text snippet on one of my pages.  Using the editor and the “add media” function I uploaded the file and placed it where I want.  It appears but doesn’t run.  Just appears as a regular photo.  What am I missing to make the Gif run in a continuous loop?

Thanks,

Paul

MechanicMan
    Participant

Got it, and I’m too embarrassed to say what it was LOL

scrambler

Don’t be embarrassed, it may help someone else that will come to this thread 🙂

MechanicMan
    Participant

I sometimes have this problem trying to do too many things at once.  Like 6 different thing going on and basically I inserted the media and forgot to update it in the editor…..duh.  Anyway, it works great and there really is no issue.

Maureen
    Participant

Another embarrassing moment: I have so many windows on my desktop open that I don’t realize I have the same page open in 2 windows. I make an update in one but it does not take because the page is open elsewhere. So I spend time trying to figure out what happened.

I kind of got this under control and warn my clients about it, but it does still happen.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.