Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Right aligning Footer HTML

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  scrambler 5 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cathy
    Participant

First of all:

Congratulations on moving to Siteground! The best hosting around IMHO! The Support techs are phenomenal. This is coming from a former Bluehost customer. They were indeed bought out by Endurance International Group (EIG) (the scourge of webhosts) a number of years ago and the service had gone down then so you got off easy if you were just seeing a problem now.

But anyway, I’m having trouble with something that has worked before and I don’t know what I’m doing differently. I’m trying to right-align the Footer HTML but it’s stuck on the left. I had chosen the right-align option but it’s not working.

https://radiantwebsitedesign.com/clients/mgcci/

Thanks!

scrambler

Your footer HTML container is aligned right, but it is 100% wide, and the content inside of it is aligned left.

To align the content right, you can add the rule below to the footer HTML BG CSS+ box

{text-align:right;}

cathy
    Participant

Thanks for the reply, Scrambler.

I took out the 100% from the width box and now it works fine without the extra CSS. Which is probably how I had done it before but why should that work if the default for the width box is 100% if you leave it blank?

scrambler

If you do not put anything in the width, the width will be the width of the content, not the width of the footer.

But you are right, the label: (Default if blank: 100%) is misleading, it should say 100% of content

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.