Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Responsive Mobile image is too far right

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    r1bryan
    Participant

My post looks great on desktop but on portrait view on my tablet or phone the scene is too far right.  (OK in landscape view).   Have tried customizer options but no improvement.  My site is at ashlandhike.org.  No problem with menus or pictures but the margin on the left is a little too wide and  there is no margin on the right side and some of my text is not showing due to no margin on the right.  Have tried different combinations in the layout section of my “page with posts” template to no avail.  I read that sometimes you need to use css to adjust the mobile view on your phone, however seems to me Weaver Xtreme should be sophisticated enough to properly center post view on my phone.  Any ideas  what to try next?

Randy

scrambler

Something is wrong in your setup causing the issue.

It looks like you are set to have a sidebar, although it is empty and that is causing the alignment issue.

Can you first check your sidebar settings in the theme Sidebar & Layout section, and make sure you have selected No Sidebar.

r1bryan
    Participant

I removed all sidebars that I could find in customizer.  That caused my phone and tablet to be centered.  However then my desktop post is not centered.  If I add sidebar 10% right and left on my page with posts, the desktop post becomes centered, however then my tablet and phone are back off center again.  I can have one or the other, but not both centered properly.

rb

scrambler

The sidebar are not a tool for spacing.

You need to set all sidebars to “No sidebar”, then make sure all Area’s width are set to 100% and Align area to centered

If there is still an issue post back as is so I can see what else if wrongly setup

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.