Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Renewing my Weaver Xtreme licence

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nstratman 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

nstratman
    Participant

I’m really sorry to be using this forum for this question, I appreciate it’s not the right place. About 2 weeks ago I used the contact form on your site, and last week I tried replying to one of the renewal emails on [email protected]. I’ve had no response from either and the renewal date is approaching so I don’t know what else to do.

My current licence is due for renewal. It is for 12 sites as I used to support 10. I now support 3 so I only need a 5 site licence. The link in the renewal email takes me to the area where I can manage the sites and the licence but I can’t see a way to migrate downwards from 12 to 5 in my own account. So I’ve been trying to get advice on how to proceed – e.g.whether I should start again, let the 12 site licence expire and take out a new one for 5 sites?

Perhaps you could forward to the right area for a response please.

Thanks.

scrambler

Have you tried the contact us page of the Plus site?

http://weavertheme.com/support/contact/

nstratman
    Participant

Yes I did try that – that was what I meant by ‘contact form’ in my original post. I’ve just tried again in case the first one fell into the Atlantic.

scrambler

@weaver should be able to clarify here, he may have been away for a while

Weaver
    Keymaster

I’m sorry, but we currently do not have a downgrade renewal option. (It is possible to upgrade, but not downgrade).

The best thing would be to let your 12 license expire, and get a new 5 license version. You will have to re-register each site to the new license ID.

Perhaps the licensing plugin we use will eventually support downgrades, but it doesn’t now.

nstratman
    Participant

That’s fine thx I expected I’d need to start again with the 5 site licence so I’ll go ahead with that. I wouldn’t be concerned about supporting downgrades, probably not a major requirement. My main concern was to let you know the problems I’ve been having trying to contact someone for an account related issue. You are all so responsive on this forum it’s quite striking when you get nothing back via a different route & I wanted you to be aware.

I’ll proceed with the new licence and I’ll let you know when I get a response from the form I submitted the second time to …/support/contact. If I don’t get a response by the middle of the week I’ll also let you know.

Weaver
    Keymaster

Sorry about that. I was out of town, and those emails ended up “burried”. I’m much better watching the forum rather than the email accounts.

nstratman
    Participant

If all communication leads to you, sounds like you need to let some topics – e.g. account / financial – feed through to someone else & free you up a bit! I’ll be back from a trip on Sunday, the day after licence expiry, so I’ll do my renewal bit then.

nstratman
    Participant

2 out of 3 ain’t bad as they say. I’ve just purchased the 5 site licence, deactivated the 3 sites I need to update and pasted in the new licence code. All was fine for 2 of the sites but for http://www.riverviewbnb.co.uk the licence won’t activate.It’s in the list of managed sites – I tried removing it and re-adding it but that made no difference. I also tried a couple of times to Clear all licence settings but that hasn’t worked either. The Licence status field in the Unable to Activate error message is blank.

Any ideas? I’m behind with updates on this site so I’m not on the latest WP and Weaver Xtreme is 3.2.3. Could that make a difference?

If I need to bring everything up to date, how do I do that without a valid licence key?!

scrambler

Don’t know if it would make a difference, but you should definitely bring the theme and the Theme support plugin to their latest versions.

nstratman
    Participant

I downloaded the latest Xtreme+ and updated everything else on the site, and the licence is successfully activated.

Thank you.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.