Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Remove sidebar on Home Page showing latest posts

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    wickedmike
    Participant

Is there a tick option i’ve missed? I need to remove sidebar (and possibly footer) from my front page which is showing latest posts. I want to reduce load time. The only option i’ve found is to turn it off for all pages which is undesirable. If inserting html is the only way, i will be lost. Thanks in advance.

scrambler

Make sure you have the Xtreme Theme support plugin.

Then in your front page editing page, you will see a lot of options to hide areas on that page like the footer, as well as Sidebar configuration drop down list for that page.

wickedmike
    Participant

Scrambler, i am using the plugin but i’m unable to see it. I have latest posts showing on front page so i’m assuming that i cannot alter home as it isn’t a “page”. ?

Gillian
    scrambler
    GIllian is right make sure your blog page is not set as the default wordpress blog page as that disables all weaver options.
    Settings > Reading, Front page should be set as static, and NOTHING should be selected in The post page drop down lis (showing –select–)
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.