Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Reducing items on 404-page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kijk_op_atletiek
    Participant

The 404-page which comes with weaver xterme consist of 6 items. Beside the message there are the searchbox, a list of most recent messages, a list of most used categories, the archive and a list of tags. I only want to show on the 404-page the message, searchbox and the list of most recent messages. The other items I’m no using and for that they are not of use for my vistors.

One solution I know and that is making a child theme. In the past I’ve tried this and made my own 404.php but being no expert on php it was not a real succes.
    Is there another way (css?) to achieve that only a part of the 404-page is displayed. 
    It woudl be nice if in the future in weaver xtreme there comes a possibility to choose the items displayed on the 404-page.
    scrambler

try adding the rule below in Main options > Fonts & Custom > Custom CSS Rule box

.error404 .entry-content div:nth-of-type(2), .error404 .entry-content div:nth-of-type(3), .error404 .entry-content div:nth-of-type(4) {display:none;}

If not what you want, leave the rule in and provide a link to your site

kijk_op_atletiek
    Participant

Thanks, this did the trick. 

Reklam
    Participant

Hi. Is it possible to remove ALL the items and only have the text?

scrambler

Please open a new thread, provide a link to the page in question and be specific

Reklam
    Participant

Ok. Thank you for your great work!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.